Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you will find it informative and helpful.
Our last Mini Goldendoodle Litter (20-30 pounds) will be Spring/Summer 2023. After this litter we will retire Dixie and just breed Micro Mini Goldendoodles (12-15 pounds on average).
Click below to see the waitlist.
Our quality Goldendoodles will sell quickly. To ensure you get the puppy of your dreams get on our waiting list now. We require a $500 deposit to reserve your spot on the list. That deposit will then go toward the purchase price of your puppy when you pick it up at 8 weeks old. Those on the waitlist will pick their puppies when the puppies turn 6 weeks old. The order they are picked will be determined by the date the deposit is received.
1. Download the form below and complete the information for the buyer. Note that for the safety of our family we left off our street address and last name. We will complete the entire seller portions once we have received your completed wait list form.
2. Email the form to DesertDawnDoodles@gmail.com
3. We will contact you about how you would like to pay the non-refundable $500 deposit.
4. Once we have received your deposit we will add your name to the wait list. We will contact you when we have confirmation that our dam is expecting and again once the litter has been delivered.
5. Before the puppies are 6 weeks old you will need to decide if you would like a puppy from that litter and if so then which puppy you want. We will then fill out the purchase paperwork for that specific puppy. You will not need to pay another deposit.
Puppies will be chosen by order of the names on the Reservation List. The order of the Reservation List is determined by when the deposit is received.
If you decide you want a puppy with a coat, color, or gender that is unavailable we will move your name to the wait list for the next litter until you find the puppy that meets your criteria.
6. When the puppy is 8 weeks old it can then be taken home and become a member of your family. To see what the puppy will come with click here.
Note: Our puppies are for pet homes only. Part of our contract requires the puppy be spayed or neutered before it is one year old. Proof that this is done will need to be provided to us.
For information on our prices, what our puppies come with, and the options for people who are unable to pick up their puppies in person click on the button below.